- Very competitive salaries with annual performance reviews and bonus awards
- Pension scheme, life insurance and disability insurance
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Inclusive, values led culture
- Responsibility and challenge within multi discipline field of activities
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Career path options
- To support the UK office in the engagement of subcontractors and producing site purchase orders.
- To be a key player between head office, our project sites and finance teams.
- Derive and issue purchase orders for the construction and commissioning department.
- Support monthly financial forecasting within SAP.
- Support the project and local procurement process.
- Interface with supply management and site teams to secure deliveries, orders and invoice correctness.
We are looking for
- Experieince in a similar industry
- Experience in a procurement function
- Good local market knowledge
- Knowlege of tender and buying processes
- Good relationship building skills
- Analytical and probelm solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and take decisions
- Working knowledge of SAP and MS Office