- Very competitive salaries with annual performance reviews and bonus awards.
- Pension scheme, life insurance and disability insurance.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family.
- Inclusive, values led culture.
- Responsibility and challenge within multi discipline field of activities.
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Tailored learning and development opportunities.
- Career path options.
- Exciting and fast paced project environments.
- You will support, guide and coach managers and staff on correct policies, processes, procedures and employment law furthermore you are responsible for the entire HR life cycle for your project area working in close conjunction with Department Heads and the Project Team.
- Handling the personnel administration of the allocated project with the support of shared HR Assistance (including the interface to the payroll administration), i.e. employment contracts, entry and exit formalities, agreements.
- Support for other HR Business Partners and HR team to deliver organisational goals ensuring our people can be their best.
We are looking for
- CIPD Qualified or degree in Human Resource Management
- An ability to working at pace, within a pressured and demanding project environment.
- Excellent relationship building, problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a high level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to challenge where appropriate and be action orientated, with persuasive and resilient qualities.
- Adaptive, proactive and a strategic enabler supporting allocated project area and HR tasks.
- A passion for Energy from Waste and our company.