We offer a 10 to 16 weeks internship in the R&D Department of Hitachi Zosen Inova AG located in Zurich, Switzerland.
The purpose of the internship is to investigate the integration of Energy from Waste, Anaerobic Digestion and Power-to-Gas Technologies (Hydrogen).
The internship will include:
- an extensive literature and prior-art review
- a simplified modelling of the 3 processes (EfW, AD, Power-to-Hydrogen / Gas)
- the analysis of potential options (incl. costing) for process integration
- and the techno-economical optimization of the cycle
- Sound scientific and engineering knowledge
- Good process and thermodynamics understanding
- Self-motivated and capable of working within policies, regulations and rules
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Very good written & spoken English and preferably same in German