Senior Project Scheduler
- Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
- Milano (Italy)
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI’s Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
- Drive Execution of the allocated Project scope to maximise the results of the Project with respect, delivering the Project on time in conformity with the Contract and managing the Customer expectations
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling of project execution deliverables reflecting the designated scope and level of detail for Tender-stage schedules and for full-phase contract execution through close out
- Responsible for establishment of schedules, monitoring of performance compared to schedule commitments, proactive identification of risks and opportunities, and recommendation of actions to drive on-time performance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all time scheduling guidelines, templates, and procedures are following the company initiative in the Unit level.
- Develop the contract-stage schedule for all awarded projects based on the contract project schedule, project strategy and based on contract requirements reflecting the designated level of detail for all functional execution deliverables.
- Is responsible for integration of engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning schedules into the overall project schedule, and manage the schedule with internal partners, the customer, and, if applicable, consortium external partners.
- Provide timely updating of contract schedules through project execution, expediting Project Managers and/or functional groups as required. Keep an as-built schedule depicting a comparison of the original baseline versus the actual execution identifying project specific reasons for contractually sensitive deviations.
- Analyse schedule performance compared to the established project plan using critical path analysis method (CPM) and float management, with a focus on early identification of risks and opportunities to facilitate proactive actions that will optimise on-time performance of internal and subcontracted deliverables. Advise Project Director/Project Manager and other functional Project Team members of status and recommended strategies to respond to identified risks and opportunities.
- Prepare schedule and progress reports including S-curves as per contract and internal requirements.
- Report deviation against baseline in view of protecting Project interest against potential claims.
- Provide functional representation on project schedule matters with partners, suppliers and clients
- Functional and technically Introduction of new Project Schedulers
- Development and revising of work instructions
- Is aware of the HSE requirements relevant to their role, and implements and complies with them
- Very good knowledge in project execution (engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning)
- Experience in plant business
- Knowhow in EPC plants including civil (preferably in the power sector)
- Is able to convince internal and external project members/partners
- Is able to find possible solutions and execute them, in particular situations, based on experiences
- Has experiences in the use of standardised methods, to solve complex problems
- Chooses solutions and is able to implement these
- Thinks beyond the border and act accordingly, has as well analytical capability and methodical work behaviour
- Good technical know how
- Capability for coordination and integration
- Assertiveness, Flexibility and resilience
- Very good knowledge in Primavera P6 and MS-Project
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Very good verbal and writing English Knowledge (German will be an additional asset)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to coach or train people
- Good presentation technique
- Capability to lead meetings
- Responsibility and challenge within multi discipline field of activity
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Mobile phone for private use
- Start-up mentality within a company proud of its history
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international company
- Inclusive, values led culture
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Alena Pulisova